Saturday, December 27, 2014

Swap Goodies!



Look at all these wonderful swap gifts! This was a blast to host, I hope everyone had a great time crafting and swapping. 
Check back soon for future swaps!

Awesome ceramic mug and candle by Emily.

Sweet apron made by Sam.

Cool wallet .....

and magnets by Nadine.

Festive salt dough ornaments by Abbie.

Neat grocery bag by Jodie.

Beautiful frame and relaxing dream pillow by Kim.

Cute spool earrings, bow, onesie by Lizette.

Adorable set of felt owl coasters by Jennifer.

Nice set of slippers, scarf and wreath ornament by Kathy.

Vivid purple reversible tote bag and wallet by Nicole (me).

Great sparkly purple earrings by Allison.

Fragrant mason jar candle by Danielle.

1 comment:

  1. I had great fun with this swap! My wonderful partner Kathy sent me the most beautiful grey cowl, cozy slippers and a wreath ornament! I was truly spoiled! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete