Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Modular Manatee Paper Pieced Pattern!

New Manatee Pattern in the Shop!

Hey all! My newest pattern is now live in my Craftsy account. Since it's summer I've been missing Florida (and air conditioning). On hot summer days I always wish I was in the springs with the manatees. They are so sweet and gentle, I hope you enjoying adding these manatees to your pattern collection! Make sure to share your manatees using the #modularmanatee

Here is a finished manatee mini quilt!

Modular Manatee

This pattern is the next in my set of modular quilting patterns. These patterns give you options! There are three different variations to choose from all in this one pattern. Pick from any of the three pictures you see below. All are 12.5 x 12.5in unfinished blocks.

Option 1 - Manatee & Fellow Fish

Options 2 - Manatee Mama & Baby!
Option 3 - Manatee & Tons of Fish Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment