Monday, November 17, 2014

2014 Stocking Stuffer Swap!

To kick things off, I wanted to share something I've been thinking about hosting for a while, a craft swap! 


What's a craft swap?


It's like a crafty secret santa! To start you'll just fill out a simple survey (your name, email, favorite color, etc.). Next we'll secretly pair up the participants and you'll get an email with a your buddy's information. Then, you make a small present for your swap partner and ship it out before the deadline.  In return you get an awesome hand made gift just for you! 

Interested? Great! 


Emily and I are hosting a Stocking Stuffer Swap right now! Just sign up here (sign ups are now closed) or click the swap icon above. Sign ups end Friday, November 28th (Black Friday) and the swap begins Monday, December 1st. We ask that all gifts are in the mail by Thursday, December 18th. That will give you plenty of time to get crafty!

This is Emily (on the right) in her super cute Halloween costume!

It is a really fun way to flex your crafting muscles. I've participated in several when Emily at The Morose Bee hosted them and they really inspired and energized me!

Check out some things I made for my swap partners in the past:


I made this death star for Emily during the Ornament Swap.

Feel free to click the images to see the old swaps on Emily's blog!

I made this necklace for the Artist Swap!

This is going to be great, I hope that you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment